Friday, October 18, 2013

Elder Young has been reassigned to the Las Vegas Nevada mission until his visa comes for Brazil!

Família,

I just got my re-assignment and will be serving in Las Vegas!!  So excited.  I'll leave next Wednesday early in the morning and will be able to call you as soon as I arrive.  I'm going with two others from my district.   

I'm glad we'll be leaving Wednesday because that means we'll be able to sing in the world-wide MTC broadcast on Tuesday!  It may just be exclusive to MTC's around the world.  

My companion, Elder Richards is leaving Tuesday for Washington, and others in the district are going to Texas, DC, Georgia, Nampa Idaho (I think that's where Elder Hinckley is going!), and places all around the US.

Later tonight I will give you more details about the times and travel plans.  We had a few minutes so I thought I'd send a quick email.

Love you all!

Elder Young

No comments:

Post a Comment