Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Beverly Glen Area

Vegas!!!



Keith and Elder Young


My Home for part of my mission

desert landscapes

The best mail boxes

I love the mailboxes in this area


My area

Our balcony

My area

Jose and the Boikes!  Baptized two weeks ago



Elder Brinkerhoff's birthday cake


Elder Smith, Elder Phipps' trainer and my former zone leader

Vegas buildings


President and Sister Neider-they will be heading back to Utah in two weeks


Elder Rushton and Wendt were able to find a place to stay and they left us this thank you note for letting them borrow our place for awhile

Elder Wendt and Elder Rushton




Looks like Vegas


Another beautiful sunset


Elder Rushton with our mission shirt

Downtown

Elder Rushton's present from us -a big water bottle!

No comments:

Post a Comment