Monday, June 9, 2014

Happy 25th Mom &Dad!!!


Familia!

It has been a busy but productive p-day.  I only have 1 minutes 23 seconds to email.  I'm happy though to hear all is well - sounds like a crazy week!  Good luck Bryce at BYU.  & get better soon Blake and Ben! 

This week we did exchanges with our zone leaders.  They are amazing and have taught me a lot.  I've learned a lot from Elder Gwilliam as well.  Our mission president is leaving the end of this month.  So there's a chance I'll have 3 mission presidents!  Or even four by the end.  President and Sister Neider are amazing. 

This week I found out that the FBI fingerprints were expired again, so Elder Gwilliam are filing those through.  We should be able to send it straight through to the consulate, but I'll let you know if there's anything you can do.  There's actually a website I think you can track the visa.  You should be able to type in scedb in Google to find it.

This week's verse:

And now I would that ye should be humble, and be submissiveand gentle; easy to be entreated; full of patience and long-suffering; being temperate in all things; being diligent in keeping the commandments of God at all times; asking for whatsoever things ye stand in need, both spiritual and temporal; always returning thanks unto God for whatsoever things ye do receive.
 24 And see that ye have faith, hope, and charity, and then ye will always abound in good works.
And may the Lord bless you,

And now my beloved brethren, I have spoken these words unto you according to the Spirit which testifieth in me; and my soul doth exceedingly rejoice, because of the exceeding diligence and heed which ye have given unto my word.
 27 And now, may the peace of God rest upon you, and upon your houses and lands, and upon your flocks and [Honda accords], and all that you possess, your women and your children, according to your faith and good works, from this time forth and forever. And thus I have spoken. Amen.    

Love you,

Elder Young

No comments:

Post a Comment