Monday, June 9, 2014

News from Elder Young!!!

Hola!

It's been a fun week.  Schools out!  That's a good feeling.  Good luck at the interview Bryce, and at BYU.  The company name is perfect.  I never realized until now that essential oils have a Portuguese name.

That's awesome you ran into Mrs. Hiatt and that Logan is shadowing Dr. Arnold.  Tell him, Brett & Will hi for me when they come in town!  I hope Will's surgery goes ok.

That will be fun to wear the B bros mission tie.  If it hasn't already from Brazil, it will be bleached by o sol de Las Vegas!  Our favorite hymn is now #227.

Every other morning, Elder Gwilliam and I play temple run & jog there to do language study.  Irmao Wells teaches us.  I've learned so much from him.  Portuguese-wise and wisdom-wise.  

Life is good.  Even in my native country, it's foreign to comprehend life not as a missionary.  This describes it perfectly https://www.lds.org/media-library/images/-1232288?category=by-event/april-2014-general-conference&lang=eng&cid=HPMO060914221 I love the people here so much.  I love the Gospel so much.  Naturally we share what we love with those we love.  

"Wherefore, my beloved brethren, pray unto the Father with all the energy of heart, that ye may be filled with this love, which he hath bestowed upon all who are true followers of his Son, Jesus Christ; that ye may become the sons of God; that when he shall appear we shall be like him, for we shall see him as he is; that we may have this hope; that we may be purified even as he is pure. Amen."        
   ~Moroni 7:48

The Gospel Jesus Christ established in ancient times has been restored because God loves us.  I know God still speaks today.  Miracles are real ~ our journals are packed full of them.

Mary and those you've been praying for are doing well.  Thank you for thinking of them.

Have a good week!

Com muito amor,

Elder Young

No comments:

Post a Comment