Sunday, August 17, 2014

Every day is a firework of Miracles

Oi todo,

It's crazy to hear all the changes!  Good job Ben on your permit!  I can't believe you are already driving & that's awesome Blake on the Eagle Project. I am surprised too school's starting already.  Summer even feels short on a mission enrolled in God's school.  Good luck Bryce in finals!  

I am now serving with Elder Tongi from Tonga.  He is awesome.  I have never laughed so much in my whole life as I have this week.  Every day's a firework of miracles.  I can't thank you enough for praying for those God's allowing us to serve here in Vegas.  Challenges have come for each, but they are starting to overcome them and draw closer to Christ.  Every person who comes closer to baptism has opposition. It's been a testimony builder though to see time after time that "God is bigger than the boogeyman."

I wish you could all the amazing people here in Las Vegas.  I am so grateful to have pit-stopped here for more than a while.  Thanks for the letters & for your faith.  

"Blessed are ye because of your faith. And now behold, my joy is full." -3 Nephi 17:20

Have a good week!

Amo voces,

Elder Young

No comments:

Post a Comment