Sunday, September 7, 2014

1 Thessalonians 3:9-13


BRYCE!  Congrats!!!  That's so crazy.  

"And now it came to pass when [Elder Young] received this epistle he was exceedingly astonished
." -3 Nephi 3:11

It's good to hear from you.  So many amazing things happening all at once.  Congrats Blake on the Eagle!  That's exciting. 

Terra, I'm glad you stopped in at Mountain Shadows ward sacrament meeting.  It feels like that was last week!  It was fun to hear your testimony & meet you for the first time. 

I hope you've all have a good labor's day weekend.  I remember it was always nice after starting school to have one last Monday of summer break.  Keep on being awesome & getting good grades.  Remembering too an A in spirituality is most important.  If I did high school again the only thing I'd change would be getting to seminary right on time every day. 

This week was a lot of fun.  Every day is new serving with Elder Tongi.  I feel like I'm serving with and Elder Blake ~ he's very funny & thinks out of the box. 

 Zone conference was this week!  President Snow is among the most spiritual people I've ever met.  He radiates charity. 

"47 But charity‍ is the pure love‍ of Christ, and it endureth foreverand whoso is found possessed of it at the last day,it shall be well with him.
 48 Wherefore, my beloved brethren, pray‍ unto the Father with all the energy of heart, that ye may be filled with thislove, which he hath bestowed upon all who are true followers‍ of his Son, Jesus Christ; that ye may become the sonsof God; that when he shall appear we shall be‍ like him, for we shall see him as he is; that we may have this hope;that we may be purified‍ even as he is pure. Amen."
Thanks for all the exciting news!  All is well in Vegas.  I'll keep you updated on travel info for Brazil.

Have a good week!

Elder Young

No comments:

Post a Comment