Sunday, September 14, 2014

Brandyn leaves for Teresina Brazil this Tuesday to serve for one more year!!!

Familia,

It's been fun to hear about all that's been happening the past couple weeks in Arkansas!  A lot of amazing things have happened here as well.  I am happy to hear you are doing well in teachers quorum, Ben, and in football.  That's awesome too that Austin & Brooks played on Saturday!  

I think Dad is right that I'm going to be "homesick" for Las Vegas. :)  I love this place.  The people here I'll miss the most.  We've made lots of good memories - miracles have happened here I will never forget.    
Yesterday I met Alex Boye!  He came and did an impromptu devotional.  President Snow is friends with him, and knew he'd be coming in town.  We brought Corey Barlow a minister getting baptized soon who loves Alex Boye.  It was so neat for Corey to meet Alex.  What a miracle.  

Time's running out - there's another miracle story I'll tell you if I get a chance to email later today.  If not, then remind me next week!  

Love you!

Elder Young  

No comments:

Post a Comment