Saturday, October 11, 2014

Officially in Teresina!

Hey Mom!

All is well.  Thanks for the pizza party and prayers.  Hope Blake feels better soon & good luck Ben!  Brooks and Braxton may be dunking soon working with Shannon. 

Officially in Teresina!  It´s a whole other world in Brazil~I now know the definition of a jungle. :) I love it here - it isn´t as hot as I thought; Las Vegas was a bit hotter.  But it is humid, which I am used to.  Yesterday first thing we went to Elder Christie´s zone training & had pizza.  It was awesome to see him again.  He´s a good friend from the Provo MTC.  

Overall, life is good.  We stopped in Brasilia on the way here and I saw a bit of Bryce´s mission. (will send pictures when we find a computer that is able to). I´m very grateful to be here.  There are so many here ready to hear the Gospel of Jesus Christ.  Muito animado!

Love you all,

Elder Young



No comments:

Post a Comment