Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Monday November 17th

Aloha!

This week flew by quick!  I think it was yesterday I was sitting in this same seat typing an email. :). Life is good. It´s amazing how much a mission teaches you.  I´ve learned many things here in the environment of the mission field that couldn~t have learned anywhere else. portugeuse is comingalong- weare teaching a couple-Narcin &Fransisco from Ireland howto speak portuguese & it has helpedme alot to study with them .  I´ve learned deeper thistruthánalogy

As you and I develop additional love, patience, and meekness, the more we have to give God and humanity. Moreover, no one else is placed exactly as we are in our opportune human orbits. - Neal A Maxwell

Each of us are where we are as we are for a reason.  
all things have been done in the wisdom of him who knoweth all things. -2 Nephi 2:24

Many miracles in our lives happen because we are in the right place at the right time doing the right thing.  

I know Jesus Christ lives. He is our Savior.  He loves us infinitely.

Love you all!

Elder Young

No comments:

Post a Comment