Monday, December 29, 2014

Bryce is married!


FELIZ NATAL!

& feliz casamento Bryce.  Holey moley you´re married!  We had a party for you here in Brazil with pizza, lemonade and 17 Miracles.  I laughed a lot when I saw the pictures with my face cut out!  Brooks you are a good Brandyn. :) You´ll have to take a lot of pictures of temple square if you´re staying there for the night with all the lights.  

Spiritual thought for the week is for Bryce:

And again, verily I say unto you, if a man marry a wife by my word, which is my law, and by the new and everlasting covenant, and it is sealed unto them by the Holy Spirit of promise, by him who is anointed, unto whom I have appointed this power and thekeys of this priesthood; and it shall be said unto them—Ye shall come forth in the first resurrection; and if it be after the first resurrection, in the next resurrection; and shall inherit thrones, kingdoms, principalities, and powers, dominions, all heights and through all eternity; and shall be of full force when they are out of the world; and they shall pass by the angels, and the gods, which are set there, to their exaltation and glory in all things, as hath been sealed upon their heads, which glory shall be a fulness and a continuation of theseeds forever and ever. - Doctrine & Covenants 132:19

That´s a good Christmas present!  I´m excited to talk with you all in a couple days.  

See you soon!

Love,

Elder Young

No comments:

Post a Comment