Sunday, January 25, 2015

Pictures!!

Some pictures I found from my Vegas Mission






Christmas present from Elder Christy













Gustavo, a priest (now Elder) that was baptized a year ago and does visits a lot with us got his call yesterday!  To Londrina Brazil. The same mission as my other companion Elder Jacobs.


Elder Jesus spained his ankle so we ice it each night an drink shakes!

Ping Pong in the park!

Gleicy Neildo!  an awesome member in the ward who goes on splits with us a lot!



Junco, Sobral

The rest of the family was baptized!  I am sitting by Joao(20 years old) who was baptized as well 3 months ago .  He is going to serve a mission after being a member one year.  I have never seen such a recent convert with such a strong testimony of the atonement.


No comments:

Post a Comment