Thursday, April 2, 2015

Conference Week!!!


~O ~O ~O Happy birthday Terra! O~ O~ O~
Hope you have a good birthday this week.  It´s awesome to finally have a sister.
Thanks for all the pictures and emails!  The Alamo.  That makes me happy you all were able to visit the Riverwalk as well.  When people ask me what state I´m from I always say Arkansas, and then they respond "O que?" and then I explain that I live close to Texas and they understand.  Now I just have to show the picture of the Alamo and they will really think I´m a Texan.
We are getting excited here for general conference.  This weekend we´ll go up to Teresina to watch it.  Usually the whole group goes to Teresina because there they have good web service.
This Saturay we met Luis who is about my age and is very excited to get baptized.  He said he was looking for a church and wants to understand better the purpose of his life.  it is a lot of fun to converse with him .  I learn so much from very person we help enter the waters of baptism.  On the way here to the copouter house (lanhouse em Portugués) another person stopped us on the street asking if we could visit their family.  God has prepared so many good people here in Brazil to hear the Gospel of Jesus Christ.  I feel humbled to teach such amazing people - who could prabably teach me more than I could teach them about Jesus Chrst.  It´s a good thing God is really is The One teaching us both.   

"For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them." - Matthew 18;20
Love each of you!
Elder Young 

No comments:

Post a Comment