Sunday, June 14, 2015

Zone Conference

Dear family,

It makes me happy to hear Ben´s off to EFY!  He will like the EFY in Denton.  Tell the Wagstaff´s & the Dobsons hi for me too.  That´s fun that Christy is in Arkansas.  Congrats Christy on completing the first whole year teaching school!  Bryce talked about in his email about knowing now how much Dad does for us, now working 8-5 at Tyson.  Every day I earn greater appreciation for what Dad does for us.  I can now see the many heathly habits he learned on his mission, how they´ve carried on into his every day life.  I know he was a good missionary. I´ve learned profoundly the importance of work.  And I´ve learned that I still have so much to learn. :)

This week was very good - we had zone conference!  The training was on the importance of faith - how absolute faith makes miracles happen.  This week was evidence of that!  It is amazing what happens when we simple follow what we know to be right.  I like the quote from David A Bednar - just be a good boy or a good girl, follow what you know is right, and you´ll be an instrument in the hands of God.  



We just got back from the dentist - Elder Da Cunha took his wisdom teeth out today.  I´ll be working with a member a couple days while he is recovering and then we will both go to Santa Inez to work a day with Elder Engle and Elder Walker!

All is well in Siao.

Love,

Elder Young

No comments:

Post a Comment