Sunday, July 26, 2015

Preparing for Zone Conference


Opa,

Buenas tardes!  Good luck Ben at football today, and in your scrimmage tonight.  Tell everyone there oi for me.  I remember summer football practices - remember that at the beginning it´s tough but you´ll love it in the end if you don´t already.  That actually reminds me of a quote I heard this week that will be stuck forever em meu me()te.

Everything goes right in the end. If it´s not going right, it´s not the end!

This week we had a really good zone conference - it was about the power of the Book of Mormon in our lives and the importance of the Doctrine of Christ.  It makes a big difference when we go back to the basics. 

All is going well - we started teaching  three new families this week!  I am excited to help them as well marry ad the get baptized.  Valter ad Patricia have may friends that are starting now to hear about the Gospel.

Scripture of the week:

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose. Romas 8

We are preparig aother zone conference for tomorrow - President Melo is a very inspired man.  I have learned so much already from him.

Love you all!

Elder Young

No comments:

Post a Comment